Position: General Service Associate
Department: Environmental Services
Schedule: 40 hours, Evenings
Performs a range of housekeeping and environmental duties to maintain a clean and sanitized environment throughout the hospital. The General Services Associate (GSA) maintains daily cleanup of assigned areas. In addition to duties performed by a general cleaner, the GSA may also use industrial vacuum cleaners, scrubbers, buffers and/or additional hospital approved equipment to maintain the facility up to the highest standards in quality care.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- At least two years cleaning/maintenance experience required. Experience in floor care, carpet care, restroom-cleaning preferred.
- Ability to read, follow oral and written instructions in English, and to understand the policies and procedures of the hospital.
- Ability to perform basic housekeeping practices and
- Must be able to safely lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Must pass a background check.
Req id: 17034 Apply