An Associate's degree in Business or related field (or equivalent combination of formal education and experience).
Requires at least three years of relevant work experience with one of the required years of experience in healthcare, customer service, managed care or medical insurance.
- Ability to mentor, guide and motivate direct reports through demonstration of best practices and leading by example.
- Excellent organizational skills to set priorities and efficiently complete assigned work.
- Ability to effectively speak, read, and write English.
- Requires excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate in a courteous, pleasant and professional manner with patients, general public, staff members, outside agencies, and all other internal and external contacts.
- Ability to work independently and to make decisions based on department polices and established procedures..
- Demonstrated technical competency using standard hospital computer systems including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), web browsers, and hospital registration systems.
- Must be able to maintain strict protocols of all confidential or sensitive information
Req id: 16637 Apply