The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with strong political sensitivities and excellent judgment; an outstanding writer able to perform under tight deadlines; a skilled project manager able to drive the work of multiple people towards the submission of high quality, competitive grant proposals; and an accomplished multi-task professional. He or she will ideally possess some knowledge of health care or public health.
Undergraduate degree required; Masters or equivalent preferred.
Minimum of two (2-4) years of grant writing or comparable experience. Health care, public health, social service or research setting a plus.
- Proven ability to think critically.
- Excellent writing, editing and interpersonal skills.
- Track record in managing multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- Facility in working both independently and as a team player.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters.
Req id: 16389 Apply