Work on building walls, installing shelves and repair doors and locks. Patch walls and install equipment to walls where required . Also perform other duties as requested.
- Graduation from high school (or GED), supplemented by completion of a Union, private (in-house), military, or trade school apprenticeship program that includes related theory and on-the-job work.
- Overall mechanical skills and carpentry skills.
- Must have competency in installation and repair or flooring, ceilings, sheet rock and other construction products.
- Basic computer proficiency to keep computerized records and prepare reports.
- Ability to follow and give oral and written instructions in English and ability to read, comprehend, and work from plans and blueprints.
- Highly organized and ability to maintain proper productivity and work flow for multiple projects.
- Must be a team player and able to maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to and respect for a diverse population.
- Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting equipment (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking. Must be able to safely use manual tools and power equipment common in the trade. Must be able to safely handle hazardous materials.
Req id: 16371 Apply