Requires a Bachelors degree (Masters preferred) with an emphasis in public health, human services, education, public administration, social work, or community development.
Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the non-profit sector or in a similar clinical experience, with at least 3 years in a leadership or supervisory role.
- Ability to provide leadership and coordinate the work of a team of assigned team members.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to be detailed oriented in all notes and documentation.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in areas such as grant management, training, team building, program development/management, problem solving, and community building.
- Ability to analyze needs and apply resources effectively to meet those needs.
- Ability to achieve targeted results through motivating, mobilizing, and delegating to others.
- Experience with Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet and web page usage/updating, social networking and other technologies that can be used to further carry the program's mission.
- Demonstrated skills in the provision of services in a multicultural environment.
Req id: 16297 Apply