Responsible for delivering enterprise business intelligence tools that enable our business partners to deliver affordable, high quality patient care and services. Works with the product owner and staff at all corporate levels to design BI and analytics solutions. Develops, tests, and documents business intelligence and analytics solutions primarily with Epic Clarity and Caboodle data models, but must be comfortable leading development with other applications and data sets. Consults the BI architect on development of new custom data models in Caboodle and on the design, development, or maintenance of BI solutions from other applications used at the organization. Works independently to fulfill job duties with minimal supervision.
The ideal candidate will possess advanced-level ETL experience with Epic Caboodle s ETL framework as well as experience using Microsoft s data warehouse tools, including SSIS and SSAS.
- Contribute to the growth of the Caboodle Data Warehouse by designing, developing and implementing Caboodle ETL processes
- Work with BI architects, developers, analysts and users to design, create and publish ETL processes and ETL metadata using CDW and SSIS ETL processes as required.
- Administer the Microsoft development toolset including SQL Server Integration Services by performing maintenance and upgrades and supporting the development team in the use of these tools.
- Work closely with other IT staff to meet expectations for design reviews and coding standards.
- Provide issue resolution during Quality Assurance / User testing.
Troubleshoot and analyze ETL process failures, data anomalies and other ETL or data warehouse issues identified by automated monitoring, other developers and end users.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering or equivalent work experience is required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED:
Hands-on experience with Epic Caboodle Data Warehouse is required.
- Minimum five years of paid work experience as a Developer using SQL Server SSIS
- Minimum 2 years of experience with developing ETL for Epic Caboodle Data Warehouse
- Minimum five years of experience with T-SQL or ANSI SQL coding and tuning Minimum three years working in relational databases.
- Experience with utilizing star schema data stores as the basis for ETL targets
- Experience with Oracle a plus
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Thorough understanding of the relational database model and experience in designing, modeling, developing and supporting data warehouses. Experience working with diverse data sources. Knowledge of SQL query optimization and performance tuning. Experience in entity relationship data modeling and data modeling tools. Knowledge of star and snow-flake schemas.
Req ID: 15685Apply