The Grayken Strategy Senior Manager will play a key role in driving the development and supporting the implementation of Grayken's strategy. He/she will manage the overall portfolio of initiatives, support and shape external partnerships, act as a liaison with internal teams and oversee Grayken's communications agenda. Duties include managing and keeping track of portfolio of strategic priorities, conceptualizing possible partnerships, building business cases, communicating insights and priorities (PowerPoint), functioning as a key liaison with internal stakeholders and possible external partners, and curating content for communications.
- Work independently with leaders in the Grayken team to scope and conduct analyses that help the organization improve care for people who have substance use disorders, understand and monitor performance, break down key drivers, and identify new opportunities
- Help to create a collaborative environment between academic and administrative leaders
- Manage multiple projects and analyses simultaneously while meeting key deadlines and deliverables, and prioritizing time and resources
- Identify and elevate key obstacles for intervention that may jeopardize timelines
- Create reports and other written communications (PowerPoint) that effectively communicate strategy vision, progress, and performance to operational and clinical leaders and stakeholders
- Create business plans with well-grounded financial assumptions (in excel)
- Translate complex analysis into simple visualizations that can communicate key takeaways to leaders and stakeholders
- Present analyses to senior leaders and multiple stakeholders
- Collaborate across the health system to drive cross-functional collaboration on key projects
- Curate communications content through ongoing relationships with key stakeholders and partnership with the communications team
- Drive forward partnership discussions with possible external partners, including conceptualizing the approach and developing a business case
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED:
2+ years of experience in healthcare strategy or operations.
Demonstrated experience with successful project management.
Prior consulting or professional services experience preferred.
Prior experience in the addiction field preferred.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
The Ideal Candidate is:
- Excellent at project management to track progress across multiple initiatives, identify and flag bottlenecks and risks. Has ability to manage and prioritize across multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Strong analytic thinking: Effective at identifying the critical question, capable of navigating the trade-off's between accuracy / comprehensiveness / complexity vs. speed and simplicity, able to make independent decisions on how to adjust assumptions and analyses, can distill complex analysis into simple charts to communicate key takeaways
- Able to prioritize needs of traditionally-underserved populations, elicit and incorporate diverse perspectives, and work from a framework of social justice
- Curious and creative: Capable of finding the right analytic approach, always asking questions and testing the data and analysis to ensure that we are answering the right key questions. Positive attitude and willingness to own all aspects of a project
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Superb communication skills to distill complicated issues into clear recommendations. Strong interpersonal skills to navigate competing stakeholder interests
- Outcomes-focused: Ability to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously and prioritize to meet key projects
- Passionate about our mission: Highest level of integrity and respect for colleagues and for our mission to provide Exceptional Care Without Exception to our patients and members; as well as passionate about advancing prevention and treatment of substance use disorders
Req ID: 15664Apply