Under the supervision of the Cancer and Hematology Clinical Research Program Administrative Director and Principal Investigator for assigned research studies, the Clinical Research Coordinatorwill perform research activities using approved techniques. Conducts patient recruitment, administers questionnaires, abstracts medical records, maintains patient databases, enters data into sponsor-specific electronic data capture forms, performs administrative tasks, assists in grant preparation, and participates with the research team in preparation of data and other reports. Will also assist with audits and quality improvement projects.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- Prefer experience in clinical research (not to be confused with lab research).
- Previous experience with recruiting subjects, with an understanding of the ethical and technical conduct of research preferred
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written).
- Cultural sensitivity and comfort with a wide range of social, racial and ethnic populations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook) and web browsers.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of all personal/health sensitive information.
Req ID: 15615Apply