This position requires the ability to work rotating weekends
- Work requires a high school diploma or a state high school equivalency (GED).
- Prior experience in a similar setting would be a plus; however, on the job training will be provided.
- Work requires the ability to stand and walk, for extended periods in the process of operating equipment, arranging instruments trays and equipment carts, conducting inventory of and dispensing supplies.
- Ability to push/pull carts of instruments and/or equipment weighing up to 200 pounds.
- Work requires the ability to work with patients possessing potentially infectious disease, contaminated medical/surgical instruments and equipment, and hazardous material (disinfectant chemicals, gases, steam) in the work environment, requiring observance of "Universal Precautions" by wearing protective clothing, gloves, goggles, and the observance of safe handling practices.
- Work requires effective verbal and written communication skills in order to work with various clinical personnel, resolve problems and to properly identify and label supplies for inventory purposes.
Req ID: 15588Apply