Essential Responsibilities / Duties:
- Coordinates and assists with data collection at participating communities through site visits, surveys, and phone interviews.
- Maintains and updates extensive databases. Verifies the accuracy and validity of data entered into databases. Corrects any errors.
- Assists senior researchers with data analysis.
- Provides assistance with the preparation of project related reports, manuscripts, and presentations. Conducts internet-based and library research.
- Tasks related to routine administration of research projects including meeting attendance, minutes and notes, scheduling, and logistics of travel
- Must adhere to all of BMC’s RESPECT behavioral standards.
Bachelor's Degree Required
1-3 years of experience in research role.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent English communication skills, including comfort with public speaking and formal writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, professionalism, and collaborative spirit
- Previous experience with data management
- A proven ability to learn and apply new technical skills
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to work well with individuals from diverse social, racial, ethnic, and economic backgrounds
- Organizational ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently and to prioritize duties
- Must be able to maintain strict protocols of all confidential or sensitive information
+ READ FULL JOB DESCRIPTION