Under the direction of the Cash Manager and the Director of Shared Revenue Services, this position is responsible for compiling and analyzing cash processing information, developing policies and procedures, as well as supporting the business operations of the Enterprise Cashiers Department. The responsibilities will include: monitoring EFT transactions and bank statements preparing vendor information for the Cash Supervisors daily, weekly and monthly cash reconciliation the identification of trends and developments in a competitive environments including presentation of findings to senior management and performs ad-hoc analytical tasks as assigned by the Cash Manager and/or the Director of Shared Revenue Services. This position will work with other internal Finance team members, Department Administrators, the General Accounting Department and internal/external customers. The Cash Processing Analyst assists with the coordination of various projects related to the Cash Processing finance and accounting functions to support the production of accurate, timely cash posting and reconciliation
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or related field required.
- A minimum of 2 years of financial experience is required. Healthcare experience preferred-but not necessary.
- Patient Financial Service experience a plus. * Ability to work independently and excel in a complex, demanding environment required with time-sensitive deadlines.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial statement preparation, and the ability to research and interpret data, and an understanding of financial and operational systems. Broad knowledge of health care accounting and systems is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with physicians, management, staff, and other internal/external customers.
- Experience in translating and communicating key analyses and assumptions in concise fashion to Senior Management for decision making purposes.
- Excellent computer skills and experience on both a General Ledger System as well as comparable spreadsheet and word processing software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and other analytical tools) and ability to train others.
- Team player with the willingness and desire to learn and grow within the organization.
+ READ FULL JOB DESCRIPTION