- Work requires a High School level of education and six to twelve months of previous experience with telecommunications equipment, on-line databases and paging systems.
- Work requires the analytical skills to gather and interpret data and to follow established procedures.
- Work requires the ability to exchange information on factual matters, schedules, appointments, greet visitors, explain hospital policies or relay messages to appropriate personnel. This type of interaction requires courtesy and tact when dealing with patients, visitors or hospital employees.
- Work requires regular sitting.
- Work requires ability to check documents for accuracy. Work requires regularly inputting/retrieving data from computer systems.
Req id: 14868 Apply