Associate's degree (or equivalent combination of formal education and experience). Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Requires at least 2 + years relevant experience in either of the following:* Business systems analysis, preferably across multiple hardware and software platformsor* Business unit experience that includes working closely with IT in the development and implementation of systems.
- Knowledge of the assigned business area's products and processes.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to express complex technical concepts in terms that is understandable to the business.
- Understanding of project management concepts in planning and implementing multiple projects in a cross functional environment.
- Strong written communication skills, including project documentation and technical writing.
- Strong verbal communication skills while interacting with team members, other teams in the IT department, end users, and/or other departments throughout the organization.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills; a demonstrated track record in new concept development for various projects and complex technical plans.
- Ability to solve problems often spanning multiple environments in a business area.
- Understanding of how IT affects an organization and ability to link it to redesigned business process.
- Ability to be a team player; flexible, friendly, congenial, and enthusiastic.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
Upon hiring, successful completion of Epic's proficiency program must be completed within 90 days.
Additional experience desired:
- Previous experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement is desirable, involving broad-based information systems and utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change.
- Experience in the strategic use of technology in managing and growing a business.
- Experience in organizing, planning, and executing projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors.
- HL7 knowledge is a plus
Req ID: 14762Apply Back to Top