Requires a Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution. Requires a current license and certification as required by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and ASHA. ASHA membership required. Work requires a current CPR certification. New grads welcome; experienced therapists encouraged to apply.
* Requires analytical abilities sufficient to evaluate patients' condition, capabilities and progress to develop appropriate treatment programs.
* Effective interpersonal skills to be socially perceptive in accepting and relaying confidential information, communicating policies and procedures, and interacting with patients, families and various members of the health care team.
* Excellent English communication skills (oral and written). Bilingual or multi-lingual skills (beyond that of English) appropriate to the patient population served is a plus. * Basic computer proficiency, including MS Office.
* Organizational skills to set priorities and efficiently complete assigned work.
* Cultural sensitivity and comfort with a wide range of social, racial and ethnic populations.
* Must be able to maintain strict protocols of all confidential or sensitive information.
Req ID: 14714Apply Back to Top