The Program Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support for the program and program staff. The Program Assistant will be point person to support all administrative tasks and requests.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Calendar management including scheduling and preparing materials
- Arranging travel for key program staff and submitting travel reimbursements
- Track income and expenditures from multiple inter-departmental accounts
- Organize and prepare presentations for internal and external meetings
- Organize and prepare meeting materials including minutes and agendas
- Assists in CARE department projects and programs
- Provide assistance with administrative tasks as necessary/requested
- Schedule meetings with visitors, team visits and other sites
- Communicate with outside partners for scheduling events
- Collect, create, copy and fax programmatic materials as needed/requested
- Schedule meetings for co-directors with other internal/external programs
- Communicate with internal/external programs in regards to the program, respond to inquiries about program
- Assist in the creation of programmatic materials such as brochures, packets
- Assist with project meetings (taking minutes, preparing handouts, and arranging conference calls)
COMPLIANCE AND CONTRACT REPORTING
- Complies with departmental, regulatory and grants/contract requirements for documentation recording, and data collection, and submits department statistics and other records and reports within required time frames.
- Gather data and information and contribute to preparation of presentations, reports and documents, as directed
- Update program manuals and guidelines, as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned or necessary
Must adhere to all of BMC's RESPECT behavioral standards.
(The above statements in this job description are intended to depict the general nature and level of work assigned to the employee(s) in this job. The above is not intended to represent an exhaustive list of accountable duties and responsibilities required).
JOB DESCRIPTION CHARACTERISTICS
Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent combination of formal education and experience) required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED:
Minimum of (2) years related experience is highly preferred. Previous experience in public health or health care administration preferred. Experience working with substance using populations preferred.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work well within a large and vibrant team
- High level of professionalism and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and committed
- Some experience in research settings
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Req ID: 14706Apply Back to Top