- Bachelor's degree required in Nutrition, Dietetics or related discipline.
- Must have completed accredited internship program as prescribed by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Registered by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- LDN (Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist) required.
- MS degree preferred.
- At least 2 or more years of clinical RD experience is required. A combination of both inpatient and outpatient experience is optimal. History of working in the area of weight management and/or diabetes preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent organization skills with ability to work independently while paying close attention to details.
- Basic computer proficiency inclusive of ability to access, enter, and interpret computerized data/information.
- Strong interpersonal skills, must work effectively, professionally and confidently with a diverse group of research participants and investigators.
- Must have strong clinical skills with ability to perform nutrition assessment, formulate nutrition plans and provide nutrition counseling and education per study-specific guidelines.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of food and nutrition.
- Ability to work independently and organize workload within daily time constraints and ability to analyze subjective and objective data and formulate an appropriate nutrition care plan.
Req ID: 14449Apply Back to Top
+ READ FULL JOB DESCRIPTION