- Work requires successful completion of a Medical Assistant program or an Associates degree which includes medical terminology training/education, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Requires at least two years of previous work experience involving people interaction/customer service.
- Previous experience with direct patient interactions preferred.
- Ability to read and write in English in order to obtain, update and exchange factual information Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communications skills in order to provide information, reassurance and support to patients in somewhat difficult situations.
- Requires the ability to maintain working relationships with physicians and staff at all times.
- Ability to pay close attention to details.
- Strong time management, and organizational skills required. Ability to maintain patient confidentiality.
Req ID: 14395Apply Back to Top
+ READ FULL JOB DESCRIPTION