Essential Responsibilities / Duties:
- Reviews all incoming case report forms for accuracy and completeness. Develops and coordinates a patient file tracking system for all incoming CRFs.
- Accurately and completely enters data from scanned case report forms into a REDcap database.
- Generate database queries and provides reports of outstanding data quality issues
- Assists data managers, study coordinators, statisticians and investigators in meeting data collection milestones and generation of specialized reports and databases.
- May help with database design and testing, statistical analyses, and manuscript preparation.
- Performs other duties as needed or as assigned.
Adheres to all of BMC's RESPECT behavioral standards.
Education: A Master's Degree (or equivalent) required. Degree in Public Health preferred. A Bachelor's degree may be considered for candidates with equivalent years of research experience.
Experience: A Master's Degree (or equivalent) required. Degree in Public Health preferred. A Bachelor's degree may be considered for candidates with equivalent years of research experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of clinical research components - data collection issues, human subjects protection, quality assurance and control.
- Familiarity with ICH Good Clinical Practices (GCP) consistent with registration clinical trials (FDA Guidance for Industry for Computerized Systems used in Clinical Trials (Title 21 CFR Part 11) preferred.
- Programming ability in SAS, R, or other statistical software is advantageous.
- Ability to learn and assimilate other related computer applications into data management practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and flexibility to work in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, including ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet timetables while managing several simultaneous projects.
Req ID: 14143Apply