Under the supervision of the SOFAR co-director, the Program Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the SOFAR Program staff and program. The Program Assistant will be point person to support the SOFAR Program with all administrative tasks and requests. ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES
- Provide administrative assistance in regards to helping with SOFAR manuscripts, generating conference abstracts, editing publications, submitting abstracts, and etc.,
- Correspond with external staff in regards to attending SOFAR weekly meetings
- Schedule meetings and communicate with external organizations as necessary
- Provide assistance with administrative tasks as necessary/requested
- Take weekly team meeting minutes for team and disseminate
- Schedule meetings with visitors, team visits and other sites
- Communicate with outside partners for scheduling events
- Collect, create, copy and fax programmatic materials as needed/requested
- Schedule meetings for co-directors with other internal/external programs
- Communicate with internal/external programs in regards to SOFAR program, respond to inquiries about program
- Assist in the creation of programmatic materials such as brochures, packets
- Answer phone- take messages, triage calls to appropriate staff person, accept referrals and schedule appointments
- Assist with project meetings (taking minutes, preparing handouts, and arranging conference calls)
- Assists with managing the flow of clinic
COMPLIANCE AND CONTRACT REPORTING
- Complies with departmental, regulatory and grants/contract requirements for documentation recording, and data collection, and submits department statistics and other records and reports within required time frames.
- Gather data and information and contribute to preparation of presentations, reports and documents, as directed
- Update program manuals and guidelines, as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned or necessary
Must adhere to all of BMC's RESPECT behavioral standards.
Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent combination of formal education and experience) required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Ability to be self-directed, prioritize essential tasks and balance numerous responsibilities.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, including and ability to work with individuals from a variety of disciplines, and on a variety of levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proficient with standard Microsoft programs (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and web browsers.
Req id: 14093 Apply