BMC is looking for exceptional candidates to contribute to our continued growth and success. Our goal is to attract and retain exceptionally talented Nurses to join our dynamic medical community.
The Per Diem Staff Nurse for our Ambulatory Radiation Therapy Clinic is a registered nurse who functions as a patient care provider in a busy out-patient clinic. Our Radiation Oncology department has state-of-the-art equipment such as Accuray CyberKnife and Varian iX and Trilogy linear accelerators (Varian TrueBeam to be installed in January 2018) This position provides all of the supportive care treatments necessary to care for the needs of the radiation oncology patient. The individual provides patient/family education and is an important member of the treatment team.
To qualify you have the following:
- Massachusetts licensure as a registered nurse
- Graduated of an accredited nursing program
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing preferred
- Experience in Radiation and/or Medical Oncology Nursing preferred
- Maintain R.N. staff competencies on an annual basis
- Computer skills required (Epic experience preferred)
The position is Monday through Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm and covers for 2 full-time radiation oncology nurses.
Req ID: 14087Apply Back to Top