The Manager Applications manages a set of enterprise business applications. The Manager partners with business leaders to enable the organization to achieve its goals through technology. Works closely with Business leaders to understand business problems and opportunities in the context of technology, and collaborates with other IT leaders to recommend IT systems solutions to support business strategy.
- Supervises 5-10 staff
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- BA Certificate.
- BA Master Certificate.
- 8+ years progressively responsible business and information systems knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience with transactional system configuration. Experience in managed healthcare or insurance operations.
- Experience with relational data base concepts, as well as experience testing and implementing third party applications and tools.
- 4 years of prior management experience.
Certification or Conditions of Employment:
- Pre-employment background check
Competencies, Skills, and Attributes:
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, problem-solve and identify and use appropriate technology to solve business problems.
- Proven ability to work with executives and senior directors
- Strong customer service focus
- Effective collaborative and proven process improvement skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to interact within all levels of the organization.
- Prior experience working with third party vendors including issue resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully plan, organize and manage work
- Excellent priority setting, problem solving, process management skills, as well as proven ability to work in a complex environment
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship building skills
- Knowledgeable in the core areas of business analysis and the proven ability to work with an SDLC process
- Understanding of project management concepts, project life cycles, with a deep understanding of the requirements, specification, and testing and implementation phases.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to build effective teams and manage multiple projects is required
- Must be able to utilize analytic skills to conceptualize and envision the impact of change, and propose new ways to do business.
Req ID: 14075Apply Back to Top