- Supervises 5-10 staff
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- BA Certificate.
- BA Master Certificate.
- 8+ years progressively responsible business and information systems knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience with transactional system configuration. Experience in managed healthcare or insurance operations.
- Experience with relational data base concepts, as well as experience testing and implementing third party applications and tools.
- 4 years of prior management experience.
Certification or Conditions of Employment:
- Pre-employment background check
Competencies, Skills, and Attributes :
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, problem-solve and identify and use appropriate technology to solve business problems.
- Proven ability to work with executives and senior directors
- Strong customer service focus
- Effective collaborative and proven process improvement skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to interact within all levels of the organization.
- Prior experience working with third party vendors including issue resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully plan, organize and manage work
- Excellent priority setting, problem solving, process management skills, as well as proven ability to work in a complex environment
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship building skills
- Knowledgeable in the core areas of business analysis and the proven ability to work with an SDLC process
- Understanding of project management concepts, project life cycles, with a deep understanding of the requirements, specification, and testing and implementation phases.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to build effective teams and manage multiple projects is required
- Must be able to utilize analytic skills to conceptualize and envision the impact of change, and propose new ways to do business.
Req id: 14075 Apply