Working closely with the leaders of BMCHP/Well Sense business units, vendor management team and IT functions, this role will analyze data lineage, perform defect root cause analysis and overall assume responsibility for managing the IT portion of BMCHP/Well Sense' encounter IT data lifecycle process.
- Serve as the lead in managing operational aspects of BMCHP's encounter data process; including the reporting and tracking of each submission, ensuring data integrity for each submission
- Evaluates encounter data and identifies errors created by operational, claims and eligibility processes
- Researches, analyzes, summarizes and categorizes encounter rejects (response files) from NH DHHS, CMS and MassHealth trading partners
- Serve as encounter data subject matter expert for IT
- Works closely with other departments, data stewards, delegated vendors and government agencies to monitor, analyze and communicate aggregate and individual encounter data metrics (completeness, accuracy and timeliness)
- Coordinate with Data Warehouse and EDI developers, Data Quality and Business Analysts, Vendor managers and senior level Claims Staff to implement changes to encounter data “pipeline”.
- Collaborates with Business Intelligence Report Development and Data Warehouse team regarding requests for new reports and tools to support encounter operations process
- Works collaboratively with Project Managers to perform required project tasks with minimal supervision
- Stays current with the needs and operations of the regulatory deliverables they support; provides recommendations and suggests opportunities to improve reporting solutions.
- Participates in user group forums and knowledge transfer sessions
- Partners with colleagues at and leads discussions with regulatory agencies including DHHS (State of NH), Mass Health (Massachusetts Medicaid) and CMS (Medicare) that pertain to encounter data operational processing and performance
Req ID: 13838Apply