Responsible for the planning and implementation of the clinical based activities. Will identify opportunities for improvement, establish expectations, seek solutions and establish monitoring and evaluating strategies. Performs the quality review process in compliance with performance improvement plan, regulations and standards.
BSN required, Masters Degree in relevant field preferred.
Licensed to practice professional nursing as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts required.
Minimum 5 years nursing experience. Must have 1+ year(s) recent clinical experience in the assigned specialty.
- Broad-based health care operational experience; Demonstrated knowledge of various health systems and cost reduction strategies.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills appropriate to the patient populations served.
- Self-directed, self-starter and able to implement new programs.
- Demonstrated ability as an effective leader.
- Demonstrated ability to apply principles of adult learning to provide education to staff, physician, and auxiliary staff.
- Analytical ability to solve clinical nursing issues and conduct quality improvement and research projects.
- Organizational skills to set priorities and efficiently to complete assigned workload.
- Physical ability to meet core job responsibilities in accordance with practice setting demands for the patient populations regularly served
- Ability to manage stress due to critical patient care issues, changing organizational climate and personnel issues.
- Multi-lingual skills (beyond that of English) in languages appropriate to patient populations served by the Medical Center is highly desirable.
Req ID: 13705Apply Back to Top