Under the supervision of the Project Directors, the Data Analyst will assist in the evaluation of implementation projects in Pediatrics. Requirements: Master's degree with advanced statistical courses, excellent skills in SAS and/or Stata, and detail oriented. Prior experience working with claims data very strongly preferred, also strongly prefer experience using large datasets and conducting advanced modeling.ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
Performs a variety of duties related to data collection, management, and analysis including: statistical programming, dataset cleaning, descriptive analyses, regression modeling, power calculations and multilevel modeling.
Assists with designing and implementing metrics (including developing databases and analyzing data) from community health centers for tracking progress and monitoring patient care.
Assists with cleaning and analysis of a large claims dataset utilizing exploratory data analysis and mixed-effects models with linear and logistic regression modelling. Prepares graphical reports using Stata or other statistical programs and PowerPoint. . Provides data and information using tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, and other tools as needed Assists in the dissemination of project and specific study-related information through conferences and presentations and contributes to the methods and results sections of manuscripts for peer review.
Facilitates database building and analysis of survey and other primary data.
Performs other duties as assigned and/or necessary.
Must adhere to all of BMC's RESPECT behavioral standards.
Master's degree, with advanced statistical courses, required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED:
- Prior experience working with Strata or SAS required
- Prior experience working with claims data very strongly preferred
- Work experience using large datasets and conducting advanced analyses, including claims data, preferred
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Advanced proficiency in use of SAS/Stata or other statistical programs
- Demonstrated ability to work with claims data
- Advanced proficiency use of desktop productivity tools including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver required products in a timely manner
- Must be well-organized and highly detail oriented
- Detail oriented with a commitment to producing analytic product that consistently meets the highest standards of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the demonstrated ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Experience with ethical conduct of research preferred, but not required
Req id: 13585 Apply