Team Leader - Clinical Systems
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
Provides supervision of a team of analysts that provide day to day support of a group of assigned applications:
- Ensuring that support procedures are clearly documented and kept up to date
- Developing support practices that support high availability of systems while maximizing the capabilities of the system
- Providing on-call support if needed.
- Ability to identify, triage and resolve issues
- Performing routine system maintenance activities
- Maintaining good working relationship with vendors and vendor support personnel
- Collaborating with assigned departments to integrate ITS support work with efforts provided by local departments
Facilitates resolution of application issues, user concerns or production support issues in a proactive manner.
- Manage the relationship between technical teams and departmental owners, outside vendors or service providers to assist in communicating production issues. Update ITS management as needed.
- Lead the troubleshooting efforts to identify production problems, develop corrective action approach, testing and implementation of that approach with the appropriate user involvement.
- Coordinate the development of systems or manual workarounds in the various business areas.
- Present solutions to ITS management and document issue resolution.
- Provide on going communication until resolution is reached
Plans, manages and over-sees projects as the Team Lead, utilizing recognized project management methodology including activities such as:
- Development of a project summary including identification of scope and objectives
- Management and status reporting tools
- Feasibility and cost benefit studies
- Requirements definition (functional and/or technical)
- System testing/quality assurance
- Post-implementation/on-going support
- Project administrative activities
Performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Req ID: 13496Apply Back to Top