The QI (Quality Improvement) Data Analyst works with the Senior Directory of Quality Analytics to facilitate the accessibility, understanding, and active use of data required to improve the quality of care, patient safety, service, and related outcomes throughout BMC. The QI Data Analyst is a customer service oriented position that serves theinformation needs of clinicians, administrators and staff throughout BMC.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in a relevant discipline.
Minimum 2 years of experience in a position focused on the delivery of numerical data to a wide variety of customers.
Experience in health care strongly preferred.
- Advanced proficiency use of desktop productivity tools including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to use ACCESS, SQL or similar analytic tools
- Ability to organize, synthesize and analyze large amounts of information
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver required products in a timely manner
- Must be well-organized
- Detail oriented with a commitment to producing analytic product that consistently meets the highest standards of accuracy.
- Ability to understand and meet the information needs of clinical and administrative customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the demonstrated ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Strong verbal and written skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with diverse audiences including physicians, nurses, allied health professionals, administrator and a wide-variety of non-technical staff.
- Ability to explain data analysis to non-technical audiences
Req ID: 13377Apply Back to Top