Requires Master's Degree from an accredited school of Social Work.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED:
Requires a Massachusetts Licensed Certified Social Worker
Requires level of knowledge of Social Work process and community resources and agencies in relation to health, illness, and disability, generally acquired through one to two years on-the-job training.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of community resources and agencies that serve the children and families.
- Advanced interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with various healthcare professionals, to develop and maintain effective therapeutic relationships with patients and families, and to supervise graduate students.
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced and dynamic work environment (sense of humor is valued).
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary team.
- Cultural sensitivity and comfort with a wide range of racial and ethnic populations. Bicultural/Bilingual competency a plus.
- Computer literacy with ability to use standard word processing, spreadsheet programs and e-mail (i.e. MS Word, Excel, Outlook) and web browsers.
Req ID: 13170Apply Back to Top